Holt of California provides environmental solutions for your on-highway vehicles, designed to reduce emissions and tailored to fit a wide range of diesel engines.
We do DPF Retrofits to help you get CARB Compliant!
Diesel Particulate Filters (DFPs) use special filters to reduce particulate matter (PM), carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon emissions. Exhaust back-pressure is maintained through passive regeneration, a process that automatically removes particulate buildup.
When you purchase a DPF through Holt, you will also get:
• Data logging on your truck to measure its duty cycle and potential passive DPF application
• An engine assessment evaluating DPF performance success
• Installation of the DPF and backpressure monitor
• Training after installation on the operation of the device and maintenance
• A Full Warranty Station on all products we sell
• CARB Warranty for 5 years or 150,000 miles
The appropriate solution for a specific application depends on the configuration of a vehicle's exhaust system and the emissions targeted by applicable emissions regulations. That's why Holt of California works with several CARB-verified manufacturers to provide that right products necessary to help you become compliant.