Fluid maintenance is a must when it comes to preventing unplanned repairs, early replacement and avoiding costly downtimes. This program is designed to keep your fleet operating at peak performance. By monitoring your equipment throughout its lifecycle, Holt of California can help you identify potential trouble areas before they grow into major repairs. Avoiding major repairs and associated downtime is crucial to optimizing machine performance and productivity, as well as protects your equipment and reduces operating costs. It also helps increase resale values.
Holt of California uses sophisticated analytical technology and experienced technicians to perform various tests on oil, coolant and fuel samples that have been taken at regularly scheduled intervals. Our experts provide you with easy-to-understand, clear, concise and timely reports reflecting careful interpretations and recommendations. We are also available to answer any questions as well as discuss report specifics.
We are also available to help you develop a plan uniquely suited to your operation, taking into consideration the various models of equipment within your fleet, the kind of work you do and your current maintenance practices.
SOS Fluid Analysis is one of the most important maintenance support programs available.
- Detects problems early, so they can be repaired before they become major failures.
- Helps you schedule downtime to fit your workload.
- Monitors positives as well as negatives, so that you won't have to pay for repair of components that are not worn out.
- Allows you to monitor maintenance schedules to verify that routine maintenance has been performed.
- Enables you to better manage budgets by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life.
- Helps you develop a complete service history for each machine. This proves invaluable when evaluating performance and planning replacement purchases.
- Documents service history for a higher price at trade-in or sale.