The Whole Package - Flat Rates Cut Fleet Costs
A Total Maintenance & Repair (TM&R) agreement can dramatically reduce your parts and service expenses.
How TM&R Agreements Cut Costs:
- From routine maintenance to major repairs, we will manage all your equipment service needs at a predetermined cost to lower your overall expenses.
- Your company pays a predictable flat rate to cover a broad range of parts and services, instead of paying for maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Maintenance and repairs can include: SOS Services and interpretation, component repairs, overhauls and all unscheduled repairs.
- To keep your costs as low as possible, we will analyze your current costs and compare them with the cost of a TM&R with our trained technicians completing the same tasks.
- Depending on your equipment, applications and other factors, a maintenance and repair agreement may be less expensive than doing the work yourself.
- We track maintenance intervals, freeing you to focus on your resources on the work that needs to be completed.
- By having us perform maintenance at recommended intervals, your equipment isn't shut down for emergency repairs, improving your uptime.
- The agreement can be for one machine - a new machine or large equipment your staff hasn't worked on in the past, for instance - or your entire fleet. The terms are flexible, designed specifically to meet your needs.
- Financing is available, too. You can pay up front, by the month, or by the hour.