On-Highway Truck Service
When profitability depends on getting from Point A to Point B safely and efficiently, having a reliable source for on-highway truck service is an operational advantage. Holt of California is your complete truck service center. Not only do we fully support the Caterpillar Truck Engine series that has previously been released, but we also offer full support for ALL on-highway truck engines of all brands.
DEDICATED TO SERVING THE CALIFORNIA ON-HIGHWAY TRUCK INDUSTRY
For more than 40 years, Holt of California has been offering parts and services to both regional and long-haul truck drivers. Our factory-trained service technicians and support staff utilize the latest tools, techniques and technologies to keep your trucks running at peak performance. We’ll work fast to provide an accurate diagnosis and perform the on-highway truck services you require to get your equipment back in service to minimize costly downtime.
Why should you choose Holt of California for your On-Highway Truck Engine Service?
- We do B.I.T. Inspections: Brakes, Drive Trains, Electrical, Air Conditioning, Etc
- Certified Caterpillar Engine Technicians can service all makes and models. (Cat, Detroit, Cummins, and more)
- We offer Complete Truck and Chassis Repair
- State of the art tooling, including a Chassis Dyno
CONVENIENT CALIFORNIA ON-HIGHWAY TRUCK SERVICE
We offer on-highway truck maintenance and repairs at our three conveniently located stores throughout the California Central Valley (West Sacramento, Stockton & Los Banos). Our normal service hours are Monday thru Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. We can also be reached through our afterhour's phone system in the case of an emergency. Simply call the store nearest you to reach our afterhours system.
Our focus is to provide the information needed to make the most informed decisions about maintaining and repairing your fleet. We have expert technicians available to help you with all your Caterpillar On-Highway Truck Engine issues, problems and technical questions.
UNMATCHED QUALITY SERVICES AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Holt of California's factory-trained service technicians have varying levels of experience servicing or repairing not only Caterpillar engines, but many of the other popular major manufacturers of diesel engine systems as well. Plus, each shop is manned by the best factory-trained service technicians dedicated solely to their specific area of expertise. An experienced Technical Communicator is also available to assist with Applied Failure Analysis reports and we have an Emissions Solutions specialist available to assist you with DPF Retrofits.
Overall, our truck engine shop capabilities range from smoke opacity testing and oil sampling to comprehensive engine diagnostics, tune-ups, complete in-frame overhauls and repowers. Each of our shops is equipped with the latest in diagnostic tooling, including strip chart recorders, boroscope inspections, reactive/resistive load banks and two Superflo chassis dynamometers for advanced testing using CAT's PAR system (Power Analysis Report).
Some of On-Highway Truck Engine Available Services Include:
- General Engine Service
- General Mechanical Repair
- A full range of replacement filters
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Dynamometer analysis and diagnostic checks
- Oil Sampling Analysis (SOS)
- A full range of in-house fluids analysis
- Full synthetic Cat Diesel Oil
- Extended Life Coolant (ELC)
- Radiator repair
- Welding and Metal Fabricating
- Complete steam cleaning
- Custom Hydraulic Service (CHS)
- Complete hydraulic repair
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Custom engineering for specialized needs
- PAR Dyno Test
- Smoke Opacity Test
- B.I.T. Inspections - Tractor
- Motor-home Chassis Repair
- Motor-home Maintenance Agreements
- B.I.T. Inspections - Trailer
- Overhead Adjustments (3116 Mechanical, 3126/C7)
- Overhead Adjustments (3176/C10/C12/C15/3406E)
- Overhead Adjustments (C11/C13/C15/C16, 3406 B/C)
- Dyno Test - STD. Test w/report.
- Diagnostic Test (Minimum 1 hr. shop labor)
- Complete Truck Chassis Repair
- And much more...
While Cat no longer supplies new on-highway engines, Holt of California is still committed to supporting Cat-powered trucks currently in use in North America through our service shops as well as the various truck service centers that also service Cat engines.
CONTROL THE COSTS OF OWNING AND OPERATING ON-HIGHWAY TRUCKS
The best way to keep your fleet running strong is with consistent preventive maintenance and prompt, professional repairs. When you choose Holt of California for on-highway truck services, you gain a partner dedicated to providing everything you need in one convenient source.
We offer customer support and maintenance agreements for single machines or a total fleet. We also have the expertise to find the most cost-effective ways to keep your on-highway trucks compliant with strict California emissions restrictions.
CONTACT US ABOUT CALIFORNIA ON-HIGHWAY TRUCK REPAIRS
Servicing and maintaining modern on-highway trucks can be time-consuming and complex. Let the experts at Holt of California take care of your maintenance and repair needs so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Our service department has the capabilities to keep your trucks rolling. Stop into one of our stores in West Sacramento, Stockton, or Los Banos for your next truck service.