Caterpillar Batteries for Sale
Caterpillar Batteries from Holt of California raise the bar for cold cranking amp (CCA) capabilities and maximum vibration resistance. Cat Batteries have been tested to ensure they meet Caterpillar specifications. After 100 hours of intensive vibration testing, Cat Batteries experienced:
- No mechanical damage
- No loss of electrical capacity
- No loss of electrolyte
- No internal or external leaks
All Cat Premium High Output Batteries are Maintenance-free, so you never need to add water. Used in machines, generator sets, trucks, cars, golf carts, and many other applications, Cat Batteries are designed for reliable starting and long life.
Contact Us About Caterpillar Batteries
Other features include:
- Positive and negative plates are anchored to container bottom and locked at the top of celnelement for maximum vibration resistance
- Heavy-duty forged terminal post bushings provide maximum strength and resistance to acid seepage
- Hefty full-frame grids, no sharp edges, optimum acid/paste combination provides better charge acceptance after deep discharge
- Manifold vented cover with built-in Flame Arrestor - a safety feature that directs corrosive gases away from the battery and hold-downs
- Thick, robust container resists rugged treatment typical of heavy-duty commercial use
- Embossed part number & descriptors for easy serviceability
If you have questions about any aspect of battery design, testing, performance or service life, we have the answers. We can assist you in choosing the right battery to deliver reliable performance, long life and low owning and operating costs.