New Cat® Articulated Trucks
Our Cat articulated trucks for sale feature the reliability and performance associated with the Caterpillar® name for more than a century. Count on Caterpillar articulated dump trucks from Holt of California to carry heavy loads across various types of terrain. Discover how these machines can improve your efficiency and profits.
Three Axle Articulated TrucksCat® articulated trucks haul a wide spectrum of material in a variety of applications and ground conditions. Simple operation and automotive style comfort along with combined service points and extended service intervals mean these dump trucks let you focus on your work spending less time and money on servicing.
|Model||Gross Power - SAE J1995||Rated Payload||Emissions|
|725 Articulated Truck||342 HP||26.5 ton (US)||The reference to Tier 4 Final/Stage IV includes U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final), as well as Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards.||Details »|
|730 Articulated Truck||-||31 ton (US)||The 730 meets Tier 4 Final and Stage V emission standards.||Details »|
|730 EJ Articulated Truck||375 HP||30 ton (US)||The 730 EJ meets Tier 4 Final and Stage V emission standards.||Details »|
|735 Articulated Truck||434 HP||35.3 ton (US)||The 735 meets Tier 4 Final and Stage V emission standards.||Details »|
|740 EJ Articulated Truck||511 HP||42 ton (US)||The 740 EJ meets Tier 4 Final and Stage V emission standards.||Details »|
|740 GC Articulated Truck||452 HP||40 ton (US)||The C15 engine meets Tier 4 Final and Stage V emission standards.||Details »|
|745 Articulated Truck||511 HP||45.2 ton (US)||The 745 meets Tier 4 Final and Stage V emission standards.||Details »|
Buying a New Articulated Truck From Holt of California
When you buy one of our articulated trucks for sale, you receive the benefits provided to all new Cat machine owners. Purchasing a Cat articulated truck lets you enjoy:
- Advanced chassis options: Our inventory of new articulated dump trucks includes models with and without chassis. Count on the design of a Cat chassis or design a custom truck using a bare chassis product.
- Service and warranty: Caterpillar offers the industry's leading warranty and customer service features. New owners receive a one-year warranty and ongoing assistance from Holt of California.
- Forward-thinking design: Cat machines have modern engineering that lasts. As a result, you get the industry's latest features and long-lasting resale value.
These advantages and more help professionals in heavy industries get the most out of their Cat equipment.
How to Meet Your Project Goals With a Cat Articulated Truck
Articulated trucks, also known as articulated dump trucks, transport materials across a job site. Their rugged designs make them ideal for job sites with rough terrain in industries such as mining, construction and oil. A Caterpillar articulated dump truck has features such as:
- Cutting-edge suspension systems that allow you to travel at faster speeds safely
- Comfortable cabs with ergonomic controls and plenty of space
- ACERT® engines with high levels of fuel efficiency and power
Rely on Cat articulated trucks to provide you with efficient job performance in a variety of environments. They have the power and precision to complete rugged jobs in a shorter time than the competition.
Get the Equipment You Need to Get the Job Done
View our inventory of Caterpillar articulated dump trucks for sale to see how they can enhance your productivity. Contact us at any time for help with our products and services.