In addition to the ThinkBIG coursework, in order to complete your Associates Degree and graduate, you will need to complete a minimum of 24 General Education units that satisfy each area of the general education program.
Below we have listed the courses we recommend you take to satisfy these requirements.
If you have already taken some college level coursework and think those units may transfer, please consult with a SJDC counselor directly..
- ENG 1A - Reading & Composition
- ENG 30 - The Film as Literature
- MATH 86 - Math Concepts
- POLSC 001- American Government & Institutions
- COM ST 001A - Public Speaking
- FCS 2 - Life Management
- AGBUS 12 - Agricultural Economics
- FCS 6 - Nutrition
For more information about San Joaquin Delta College’s Associate Degree’s General Education requirements please review SJDC’s Course Catalog.