Since 1978, Hesston large square balers have dominated the competition and set the standard for product innovation and quality. Now, two of the biggest names in the industry have come together with the new 2100 Series large square balers... driving the future of hay production. As part of the new Hesston Series from Massey Ferguson, the Model 2170 produces a 3 X 4 bale.
- Baler Drives: Massey Ferguson Hesston Series large square balers are built for long life and ease of maintenance.
- Pickup: The Hesston Series wide, low profile design just got lower.
- Pre-Compression and Bale Chamber: The simple but efficient design pre-forms the flake in the pre-compression chamber before moving the crop to the plunger to form the bale.
- Knotters: The double knotter system maintains that perfect bale after it leaves the chamber throughout transport.
- GTA Monitor: New for 2007 is the industry's first ISOBUS compliant color monitor.
- Pre-Cutter: With the factory-installed cutter option, you can pre-cut the crop down to a 1.9" length for more palatable hay.
- Mainframe: From the shielding to the tandem axles, these balers were designed to perform.
- Accumulator: The Model AC25 three bale accumulator works with the 4x4 and 3x4. The AC20 five bale accumulator works with the 3x3.
- Kits: Whether you are mounting an accumulator or adding a roller chute, we have what you need to customize your baler for your operation.