930M Small Wheel LoaderGet A Quote
The Cat 930M Aggregate Handler sets a new standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and comfort. A high torque, low speed C7.1 ACERT engine works in concert with an intelligent hystat power train to deliver fuel efficiency as standard. The optimized Z-bar loader linkage combined with long wear life Performance Series buckets delivers improved payloads and bucket longevity. Extremely low sound levels, large spacious cab and intuitive controls keep you working comfortably all day and even all night! Experience the new industry benchmark.
- Net Power
- 157 hp
- Cat® C7.1 ACERT™
- SAE J1349
- 164 hp
- ISO 9249 (1997)
- 166 hp
- EEC 80/1269
- 1800 hp
- 164 in
- 166 in
- 157 in3
- Net Torque
- 160 ft-lb
- Operating Weight
- 31144 lb
- Bucket Capacities
- 2.5-2.7 m3 (3.3-3.5 yd3)
Application Specific Configuration
Maximize performance and productivity while minimizing operating costs.
Additional counterweight improves stability without reducing ground clearance or departure angle to maximize performance.
Long Life Sand and Gravel Buckets
Performance Series Buckets deliver higher fill factors and better material retention for significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements. The buckets feature a long floor, open throat, curved side bars and additional serviceable wear plates including corner guards.
Protect your Power Train
Increase your fording depths with optional elevated breathers. Remote mounted high on the machine for the front and rear axles and hydrostatic gear box. Allows settling pond clean out without contamination.
Customize Your Experience
Make it yours.
Work as one with your machine by customizing the controls.
Flexible Power Train
A smooth, stepless electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission provides adjustable power to the ground with excellent groundspeed control and customizable feel.
- Select your Power Train Mode: – Torque Converter (TC) for smooth rollout. – Hystat for aggressive engine braking. – Default mode which blends the best of Hystat and Torque Converter characteristics.
- Reduce tire wear using Rimpull control which enables you to match available tractive power to underfoot conditions.
- Set Directional Shift Response, soft and smooth for material handling applications or sharp for aggressive operation.
Adjustable Electro Hydraulic Controls
Easily customize the hydraulic performance through secondary display to optimize your efficiency.
- Optimize hydraulic modulation with Fine Mode control when working with forks.
- Quicker hydraulic response for fine grading at speed and quick functions through Lift and Tilt response settings.
- Fully adjustable ride control activation speed along with 3rd function auxiliary flow for powering a broom.
Operator Profiles and Coded Start
- The M Series Wheel Loaders remember your personal settings with unique operator codes to make this machine truly yours and keep it secure on the job site.
Experience hybrid like fuel efficiency with more power when you need it.
Intelligent Power Management
The Caterpillar exclusive Intelligent Power Management system monitors operator input and power availability to keep the machine working at peak efficiency.
Power on Demand
A choice of Power Modes allows you to choose between maximum fuel efficiency or boosted power along with increased hydraulic speed to get your job done faster.
Standard Power Mode
- Saves up to 10% fuel while running at an efficient 1,600 rpm.
- Recommended for load and carry to maximize fuel efficiency.
- Power-by-range logic increases power in speed Range 4 automatically to maximize travel speed and grade climbing performance.
- Reduces cab sound levels down to a whisper quiet 64 dB(A) typical.
Performance Power Mode
- Enabled at the push of a button (HP+)
- Boosts engine power by up to 10% in all speed ranges.
- Boosts engine speed by over 12%.
- Increases hydraulic cycle times and productivity.
Six Cylinders of Efficient Power
The Cat C7.1 ACERT engine provides cleaner, quieter operation while delivering superior performance and durability through a high torque, low speed design. The engine meets Tier 4 Final and Stage IV emission standards with a Clean Emissions Module that is designed to manage itself so you can concentrate on your work.
- No downtime for regeneration with a passive low temperature system that keeps you on the job.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Extended fluid fill intervals with minimal use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) with up to four fuel tank fills per DEF fill.
- Configurable auto idle shut down based on time and ambient temperature to further reduce fuel burn and keep operating costs low.
- Spark arrester performance as standard – Meets the performance requirements of EN 1834-1.2000 (section 6.4.2 Visual Test).
Power to the Ground
Lock up and go with fully locking front differential axles that can be engaged on the move at full torque with the pull of a trigger on the seat mounted joystick. Maximize your traction with optional Limited Slip Differential on the rear axle to keep you climbing.
Independent service brakes on front and rear axles provide robust stopping performance while a push button electronic park brake allows you to safely secure the machine with ease.
Work Made Easy
Getting the job done.
Optimized Z-bar Linkage
The Caterpillar patented and optimized Z-bar linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with integrated tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility.
- Perfect Parallelism functionality available in Fork Mode gives truly predictable performance while high tilt forces throughout the working range help you safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Visibility to bucket corners and fork tips at ground level remain excellent while sight lines at maximum lift are improved with a Generation II lift arm design.
Quick Loading, Performance Series Buckets
Performance Series Sand and Gravel Buckets deliver up to 10% higher fill factors and better material retention for significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements. The buckets feature a longer floor to take a bigger bite of the pile, an open throat to heap higher and curved side bars to help with material retention. Wear plates on the sides and bottom maximize bucket life in abrasive aggregate rehandling applications.
Smooth and Predictable Multi-Function Performance
M Series machines feature an electro-hydraulic control system that is governed by the Intelligent Power Management system for peak efficiency. The load-sensing, variable flow system senses work demand and adjusts flow and pressure to match the operators request.
- Multi-Function without compromise through Caterpillar’s exclusive dedicated hydraulic systems featuring three pumps. – 1st pump for Intelligent Hydrostatic drive – 2nd pump for implements – 3rd pump for steering system
- Programmable in-cab kick-outs are easy to set on the go for tilt, lower and lift. This feature is ideal for applications where the work cycle is repeatable allowing you to quickly return to programmed set points maximizing cutting edge life.
- Fine tune hydro-mechanical performance with fully adjustable 3rd function flow through the secondary display (when equipped) for a perfect marriage between machine and attachments.
Enjoy All Day Comfort
Best seat on the job site.
Have a Seat and Experience:
- Seat-mounted controls featuring a low effort joystick for lift and tilt functions along with integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock trigger and optional third and fourth auxiliary functions.
- Superior all around visibility with single piece front windshield, new parabolic external mirrors, redesigned Generation II linkage and clean hydraulic lines routing.
- Automatic climate control with heated rear glass and external mirrors for a quick defrost.
- Fully adjustable controls including steering column, joystick and seat suspension.
- Information at a glance with large primary LCD display and full color secondary display.
- An extra eye on the job site with rear view camera and optional integrated rear object detection.
- A heated and cooled seat option for added comfort in a wide range of climates.
An easy day at work with:
- A spacious, safe, quiet operator environment featuring ergonomic controls, seat belt notification and optional Bluetooth radio with integrated microphone plus an auxiliary port.
- Easy access to vital machine parameters with the optional secondary display, working in conjunction with the standard soft touch panel to allow real time adjustments to machine features and an integrated help button with over 25 languages.
- Comfortable soft stops at cylinder end stroke conditions and programmable kickout points with Caterpillar’s exclusive electro-hydraulic cylinder snubbing.
- An even smoother ride with optional Ride Control when working unloaded and loaded with excellent material retention.
- Early starts and late finishes are made easier with optional LED lighting package that includes engine compartment lighting to illuminate the way for checking oil, and coolant level along with refueling the machine in dark conditions.
Configured for Success
Ready to work for you.
The Way You Want It
A complete range of optional equipment and work tools give you the versatility to configure an Aggregate Handler to be successful in your business. Get with your Cat dealer to configure yours.
- Drive shaft
- Side power train
- Lower power train
- Crank case
- Elevated breathers: axles and gear box
- Reversing fan
- Sealed alternator
- Turbine precleaner
- Seat, deluxe or premium
- Quick steer
- Deluxe cab (with display)
- Full range of tools
- Coupler: Fusion™ and ISO
- Auxiliary hydraulics: 3rd and 4th
- Windshield washing platform
- Ride Control
- Fenders: extended and full coverage
- Aggregate weight set
- Cold start package
- Rear object detection
- Blue Angel certification
- LED auxiliary lights
Schedule your downtime to maximize your up time.
Get up and running quickly with ground level, daily service access and optional engine compartment lighting. Three large service doors can be opened and closed in any order to give full access to filters and service points. Extended service intervals on hydraulic and power train filters reduce service time and maximize uptime. Additional service features include:
- Product Link™ PRO standard with three year subscription to VisionLink®.
- Maintenance reminders through secondary display at scheduled intervals.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Quick fuel filter service with Caterpillar’s exclusive electric fuel priming pump.
- Jump start studs as standard equipment.
- Extended cleanouts with single plane cooling system and wide spaced 6 fins per inch coolers as standard.
- Integrated Autolube (optional) with adjustable greasing frequency.
Unmatched service makes the difference.
Renowned Cat Dealer Support
Rely on your Cat dealer to help you every step of the way with new or used machine sales, rental or rebuild options to meet your business needs.
Maximize your machine uptime with unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements.
Let us earn your business. Experience an M Series Small Wheel Loader and join the Caterpillar family.
- POWER TRAIN
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT