926M Wheel LoaderGet A Quote
The Cat 926M Small Wheel Loader sets the standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and operator comfort. The improved optimized Z-bar loader linkage delivers the quick loading performance of a traditional Z-bar with the parallelism and load handling capability of a tool carrier. A high torque, low speed C7.1 ACERT engine works in concert with an intelligent hystat power train to deliver fuel efficiency as standard. Meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards with an environmentally friendly, Clean Emission Module designed to manage itself so you can concentrate on your work. Experience the new industry benchmark.
- Net Power
- 148 hp
- Cat® C7.1 ACERT™
- SAE J1349
- 153 hp
- ISO 9249 (1997)
- 155 hp
- EEC 80/1269
- 1800 hp
- 153 in
- 155 in
- 148 in3
- Net Torque
- 149 ft-lb
- Operating Weight
- 28770 lb
- Bucket Capacities
- 1.9-5.0 m3 (2.5-6.5 yd3)
Experience hybrid-like fuel efficiency with more power when you need it.
Intelligent Power Management
The Caterpillar exclusive Intelligent Power Management system has been further enhanced to monitor operator input and power availability to keep the machine working at peak efficiency and provide the operator with greater customization to suit their application.
Power on Demand
A choice of Power Modes allows you to choose between maximum fuel efficiency or boosted power along with hydraulic speed.
Standard Power Mode
- Saves up to 10% fuel compared to K Series Cat loader.
- Delivers equal performance compared to K Series Cat Loader.
- Reduces cab sound levels down to a whisper quiet 64 dB(A) typical.
- Biggest gains seen during load and carry, snow removal and roading applications.
Performance Power Mode
- Enabled at the push of a button (HP+).
- Boosts engine power by up to 10% and engine speed by over 12%.
- Increases hydraulic cycle times and productivity.
Six Cylinders of Efficient Power
The Cat C7.1 ACERT engine provides cleaner, quieter operation while delivering superior performance and durability through a high torque, low speed design. The engine meets Tier 4 Final and Stage IV emission standards with a Clean Emissions Module that is designed to manage itself so you can concentrate on your work.
- No downtime for regeneration with a passive low temperature system that keeps you on the job.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Extended fluid fill intervals with minimal use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) also referred to as Adblue™ with an average of four fuel tank fills per DEF fill.
- Configurable auto idle shut down based on time and ambient temperature to further reduce fuel burn and keep operating costs low.
- Spark arrestor performance as standard – Meets performance requirements of EN 1834-1.2000 (section 6.4.2 Visual Test).
Power to the Ground
Lock up and go with fully locking front differential axles that can be engaged on the move at full torque with a pull of the seat mounted joystick trigger. Maximize your traction with optional Limited Slip Differential on the rear axle to keep you climbing.
Independent service brakes on front and rear axles provide robust stopping performance while a push button electronic park brake allows you to safely secure the machine with ease.
Work Made Easy
Getting the job done.
Optimized Z-bar Linkage
The Caterpillar patented optimized Z-bar linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with integrated tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility.
- Perfect Parallelism functionality available in Fork Mode gives truly predictable performance while high tilt forces throughout the working range help you safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Visibility to bucket corners and fork tips at ground level remain excellent while sight lines at maximum lift are improved with a Generation II lift arm design.
- Lift higher and reach further with optional High Lift linkage available on all three models.
Quick Loading Performance Series Buckets
Performance Series Buckets deliver up to 10% higher fill factors compared to previous models, better material retention for significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements. The buckets feature a longer floor to take a bigger bite of the pile, an open throat to heap higher and curved side bars to help with material retention. This optimized shape is echoed across the General Purpose, Light Material and High Dump bucket families.
Smooth and Predictable Multi-Function Performance
M Series machines feature an electro-hydraulic control system that is governed by the Intelligent Power Management system for peak efficiency. The load-sensing, variable flow system senses work demand and adjusts flow and pressure to match the operators request.
- Multi-Function without compromise through dedicated hydraulic systems featuring one pump for the Intelligent Hydrostatic drive, a 2nd pump for the implements, and a 3rd pump for the steering system. Drive, Lift and Steer simultaneously with smooth predictable control. The M Series simply does what you ask it to.
- Programmable in-cab kick-outs are easy to set on the go for tilt, lower and lift. This feature is ideal for applications where the work cycle is repeatable, allowing you to quickly return to programmed set points such as ground and level.
- Fine tune hydro-mechanical performance with fully adjustable 3rd and 4th function flow through the secondary display (when equipped) for a perfect marriage between machine and work tool.
Enjoy All Day Comfort
Best seat on your job site.
Have a Seat and Experience:
- Seat-mounted controls featuring a low effort joystick for lift and tilt functions along with integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock trigger and optional third and fourth auxiliary functions.
- Superior all around visibility with single piece front windshield, new parabolic external mirrors, redesigned Generation II linkage and clean hydraulic lines routing.
- Automatic climate control with heated rear glass and external mirrors for a quick defrost.
- Fully adjustable controls including steering column, joystick and seat suspension.
- Information at a glance with large primary LCD display and optional full color touch screen display.
- An extra eye on the job site with optional integrated rear object detection and optional* rearview camera.
- A heated and cooled seat option for added comfort in a wide range of climates.
Enjoy coming to work with:
- A spacious, safe, quiet operator environment featuring ergonomic controls, seat belt notification and optional bluetooth radio with integrated microphone plus an MP3 port.
- Easy access to vital machine parameters with the optional* secondary display that works in conjunction with the standard soft touch panel to allow real time adjustments to machine features and an integrated help button with over 25 languages.
- Comfortable soft stops at cylinder end stroke conditions and programmed kick-out points with Caterpillar’s exclusive electro-hydraulic cylinder snubbing.
- An even smoother ride with optional Ride Control when working unloaded and loaded with excellent material retention.
- Early starts and late finishes are made easier with optional LED lighting package that includes engine compartment lighting to illuminate the way for checking oil and coolant level, along with re-fueling the machine in dark conditions.
Customize Your Experience
Make it yours.
Work as one with your machine by customizing controls.
Flexible Power Train
A smooth, step-less electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission provides adjustable power to the ground with excellent groundspeed control and customizable feel.
- Select your Power Train Mode:
– Torque Converter (TC) for smooth rollout.
– Hystat for aggressive engine braking.
– Ice to maximize control on snow and ice.
– Default blends the best of Hystat and Torque Converter characteristic.
- Reduce tire wear using Rimpull control which enables you to match available tractive power to underfoot conditions.
- Fine tune ground speed when using work tools such as brooms, snow blowers and brush cutters with Creeper Control.
- Set Directional Shift Response, soft and smooth for material handling applications or sharp for aggressive operation.
Adjustable Electro-Hydraulic Controls
Easily customize hydraulic performance to meet your needs.
- Optimize hydraulic modulation with Fine Mode control when working with forks, material handling arms, and large tools.
- Quicker hydraulic response for fine grading at speed and agriculture applications through Lift and Tilt response settings.
- Fully adjustable ride control activation speed along with 3rd and 4th function auxiliary flows.
Operator Profiles and Coded Start
- The M Series Wheel Loaders will remember you and your personal settings with unique operator codes to make this machine truly yours and keep it secure.
Configured for Success
Ready to work for you.
The Way You Want It
A complete range of optional equipment and work tools give you the versatility to configure an M Series wheel loader to be successful in your business. Get with your Cat dealer to configure yours.
- Tilt cylinder
- Fender deflectors
- Drive shaft
- Steering cylinders
- Side power train
- Lower power train
- Crank case
- Reversing fan
- Sealed alternator
- Turbine precleaner
- RESPA precleaner
- Full range of attachments
- Seat, deluxe or premium
- Deluxe cab (with touch screen display)
- High lift linkage
- Coupler: Fusion™ and ISO 23727
- Auxiliary hydraulics: 3rd and 4th
- Window washing access
- Ride control
- Fenders: extended and full coverage
- Cold start package
- Rear object detection
- Blue Angel certification
- LED auxiliary lights
- CPM – Cat Production Measurement
- TPM – Tire Pressure Monitoring
Schedule your downtime to maximize your up time.
Get up and running quickly with ground level, daily service access and optional engine compartment lighting. Three large service doors can be opened and closed in any order to give full access to filters and service points. Extended service intervals on hydraulic and power train filters reduce service time and maximize uptime. Additional service features include:
- Product Link™ PRO standard with optional subscription to VisionLink®.
- Maintenance reminders through secondary display at scheduled intervals.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Quick fuel filter service with Caterpillar’s exclusive electric fuel priming pump.
- Jump start studs as standard equipment.
- Extended cleanouts with single plane cooling system and wide spaced 6 fins per inch coolers as standard.
- Integrated Autolube (optional) with adjustable greasing frequency.
Unmatched service makes the difference.
Renowned Cat Dealer Support
Rely on your Cat dealer to help you every step of the way with new or used machine sales, rental or rebuild options to meet your business needs.
Maximize your machine uptime with unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements.
Let us earn your business. Experience an M Series Small Wheel Loader and join the Caterpillar family.
- POWER TRAIN
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT