301.7D CR Mini Hydraulic ExcavatorGet A Quote
The new Cat® 301.7D CR gives you a blend of power, control and stability to make your working day easier and more productive.
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 3TNV76
- Net Power
- 17.7 hp
- 40 in3
- Gross Power (ISO 14396)
- 24.3 hp
- 40.0 in3
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 3TNV76
- Operating Weight
- 3726.0 lb
- Operating Weight
- 3726 lb
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 5 gal
- Stick Length - Standard
- 37.1 in
Productivity in confined areas with zero tail swing
The zero tail swing Cat 301.7D CR can work comfortably in confined work areas with the machine upper frame able to slew within its track width. This compact radius design also allows you to concentrate on the work being performed without having to worry about damage to the back of the machine or site.
Fitted with an extending undercarriage and fold out dozer blade as standard, the machine can gain access into most areas when fully retracted to 990 mm (3 ft 3 in), and once extended to its full 1300 mm (4 ft 3 in) working width the undercarriage affords excellent stability for even greater digging and loading performance.
Flexibility built in for a variety of jobs
Hammer Lines as Standard
Hammer and two-way auxiliary hydraulic lines with quick disconnects allow the operation of a hydraulic hammer and of a bi-directional tool such as an auger. The optional second hydraulic function is operated by a proportional roller on the left-hand joystick. This option includes a switch that allows the operator to vary the auxiliary hydraulic flow to suit each individual work tool.
The ‘ready to work’ quick disconnect connections are equipped with an accumulator as standard to help make releasing and changing of tools a quick and easy task. Located close to the work tool, they reduce hose lengths and minimize potential damage.
An optional additional weight increases the machines lifting capability with only a small addition to the overhang. This is an ideal option when heavy hydra mechanical tools are being used.
The choice of two stick lengths allows you to configure your machine to deliver either high stick force or greater reach. Dig depths are set to give good trenching for utility pipe work and cables.
Sturdy hoisting points on the canopy roof enable the easy, safe and rapid relocation of the machine between sites or for loading of the machine onto a trailer.
A range of work tools is available including buckets, hammer and auger to take advantage of the machines versatility. All these tools are matched to optimize machine performance and deliver excellent value through productivity and long life.
Simple, easy operation allows the operator to focus on production
- Ergonomically laid out operator station with pilot operated joystick and foot pedal. All functions are pilot controlled to deliver excellent control and eliminate the need for maintenance of cables and linkages.
- The adjustable suspension seat provides a comfortable operating position and lifts to provide additional engine access.
- Retractable seat belts ensure that they are kept in good condition and ready to wear for your safety and comfort.
- Safety Lock Out - All machine controls are disabled by raising the control pod for safe and controlled machine starting.
- The optional rear weather panel gives protection from wind and rain on the operator’s back while working.
A roof panel allows the operator to see the bucket at height giving better and safer loading operations with less operator effort.
Adjustable wrist rests reduce fatigue by positioning to best suit your preferred operating position.
Travel foot bars are provided as standard to make moving around site easy and effortless. Ideal for traveling over longer distances or when you wish to operate the front linkage at the same time.
Engine and Service Access
Powerful engine with load sensing hydraulics and minimal maintenance
Powerful Engine and Load Sensing Hydraulics
The 17.7 kW (24 hp) engine is matched with a load sensing hydraulic system and variable displacement pump to provide excellent digging performance and smooth control. No stall under load and power when needed make the 301.7D CR very productive for such a compact package.
Excellent Service Access
Daily checks and regular service points including fuel and hydraulic oil fill are easily reached via the large steel rear door and removable side panels. The main hydraulic valve and lines are also easily reached through a removable floor plate and side panels. The machine has durable steel body panels all around, offering good resistance to impact damage and helping to maintain the machine’s appearance and value.
Customer Support - Unmatched Support Makes the Difference
Your Cat dealer is ready to assist you with your purchase decision and everything after.
- Financing packages are flexible to meet your needs.
- Unmatched parts availability keeps you working.
- Make comparisons of machines, with estimates of component life, preventative maintenance and cost of production.
- For more information on Cat products, dealers services and industry solutions, visit www.cat.com.
- 230 mm rubber track
- Canopy - ROPS and TOPS protection
- Dozer blade
- Extending undercarriage
- Hammer/2 way lines
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Maintenance free battery
- Retractable seat belt
- Standard stick
- Suspension seat, vinyl covered
- Travel steering bars
- Working light mounted to boom