There is almost nothing the Willmar Wrangler 4560 can’t do. From moving bulk material such as seed and fertilizer or pallet-loads of feed to lumber and plywood for construction projects, this little workhorse can do almost all of it. The Wrangler 4560 articulated loader has an operating capacity of 2,450 pounds and can be one of the most versatile and agile pieces of equipment you could own.
You can move virtually any dry fertilizer from the bin to hopper with one of four bucket capacity options available (20 to 45 cubic feet). You can also easily move mulch, rocks, sod, irrigation pipe and building materials.
Powered by an 82 horsepower Deutz diesel engine, the Wrangler 4560 provides you with the muscle necessary to move tough-to-handle loads. A 19 gpm auxiliary hydraulic reservoir system provides enough pressure and flow to power almost any attachment with conveniently located universal hydraulic remove quick couplers. These quick couplers allow you to easily switch attachments. Manipulate attachments from the conveniently located joystick (to the right of the steering wheel) with your right hand, while you steer the Wrangler with your left. A shuttle-shift, precise foot pedal allows you to control speed. The Wrangler features a heavy-duty, two-piece welded frame with a four-post ROPS. Also included is adjustable seat suspension, armrest and seat belt.
The Wrangler 4560 features an articulating design, making it easy to navigate through rough terrain. It oscillates up to 8 degrees to provide maximum wheel contact on uneven surfaces without the jerky movement associated with a traditional skid steer. This articulating loader also boasts a tight running radius of 11 feet and up to 40 degrees of articulation on both sides of the loader.
Wrangler 4560Get A Quote
- Deutz Diesel Engine TD2011L04W, 82 hp @ 2600 rpm, Liquid-cooled, Certified EPA Non-road Tier III
- Hydrostatic Rexroth Series 22, Variable displacement axial piston, 4.33 CIR, Full-time, 4-wheel drive, Travel pedal controls speed, Transmission control lever (F-N-R) controls direction
- Eaton single speed, Fixed displacement axial piston
- Auburn, Planetary gear
Service Brake/Parking Brake
- Hydrostatic braking/Multiple discs (spring-applied, hydraulic pressure-released) located on rear power hubs
Auxiliary Hydraulic System
- 19 gpm @ 2500 psi @ 2600 rpm, Flat-faced hydraulic connectors, front-mounted
- Articulated 40-degrees each way, Hydraulic orbit control valve
Speed (Forward & Reverse)
- 0-10 mph
- Integral side-by-side system
- Welded, heavy-duty, two-piece frame, oscillation 8 degrees each way/Formed structure steel with reinforcement
Fuel Tank Capacity
- 16 gallons
- 12 VDC, 55 Amp Alternator, Front - 2 halogen work lights, 2 amber flashers; Rear – 1 halogen , 2 amber flashes, 2 red clearance lights
- OPS/FOPS (Rollover Protection Structure/Falling Object Protective Structure)
- Adjustable Suspension with Armrests and seatbelt
- Voltmeter, engine oil pressure, engine oil temperature, hour meter, fuel gauge
- Enclosed Cab (Optional)
- Heater, defroster, front wiper
- 31 x 15.5 x 15, 8 pl R1, calcium chloride-filled, 30.5 x 12.5 x 16.5, 8-ply R4, calcium-filled (optional), 31 x 15.5 x 15, 8-ply R1, puncture-proof, urethane-filled
Dimensions & Weights
- Overall Height with ROPS
- 94 in.
- Overall Length with Bucket
- General Purpose Bucket: 171.5 in.
All Light Material Buckets: 180.1 in.
- Wheel Base
- 64.5 in.
- Overall Operating Height
- General Purpose Bucket: 149.7 in.
All Light Material Buckets: 161 in.
- Height to Hinge Pin
- 126.5 in.
- Dump Height
- 91 in.
- Bucket Rollback, At Ground
- General Purpose Bucket: 40 degrees
All Light Material Buckets: 50 degrees
- Reach at Maximum Lift Height
- General Purpose Bucket: 9.3 in.
All Light Material Buckets: 20.9 in.
- Dump Angle, Fully Raised
- General Purpose Bucket: 56 degrees or 60 degrees
All Light Material Buckets: 46 degrees or 50 degrees
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Tread Width
- 45 in. rims in; 55 in. rims out
- Overall Width without Bucket
- 60 in. rims in; 70 in. rims out
- Operating Weight
- 8160 lbs.
- Tipping load straight (SAW Rated) with Bucket
- 5900 lbs
- Tipping Load Straight (SAE Rated) with forks
- 3920 lbs
- Operating Load Capacity with bucket
- 2420 lbs
- Operating Load Capacity with forks
- 1575 lbs
Bucket Capacities, Overall Width
- 20 cu. ft. General Purpose
- 74 in.
- 30 cu. ft. Light Material
- 63 in.
- 36 cu. ft. Light Material
- 74 in.
- 45 cu. ft. Light Material
- 84 in.
- Pallet Forks
- 42 in.