Customer Support Agreements (service agreements) make sense whether you are working with one machine or a large fleet of equipment. Tractor downtime due to poor maintenance means a loss of productivity. Holt would like to recommend a support agreement, custom fit for the way you work. How you work, where you work and the extent of your service capabilities are among the variables that will determine the type of CSA that is right for you.
If you would you like more information specific to your tractor or fleet, a quote for your tractor or fleet for a customer support agreement, or if would you like to schedule your next service? Fill out the form below as completely as possible or call Ryan Beatie, CSA Manager for Construction & Agriculture at 916-921-8967.
Following are a few of the more common options.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements
This includes on-site preventative maintenance services performed to factory specifications.
* Trained technicians with extensive equipment knowledge inspect and maintain your equipment.* Reports provide additional indicators that should be addressed to prevent costly repairs.
* S*O*S Fluid Analysis and factory trained interpreters maximize equipment life by evaluating trends in oil condition and component wear.
Enjoy the benefits of VisionLink by participating in a Condition Monitoring Package. It combines the technology of VisionLink with the science of SOS and the reliability of Planned Maintenance. Our Condition Monitoring package eliminates VisionLink monthly service fees while providing you with valuable diagnostic and utilization data to maintain and manage your assets.
Custom Hydraulic Service
Hydraulic system management minimizes costs and maximizes machine productivity and availability. The focus is on three areas:
* Contamination Control- More than 70 percent of hydraulic component failures can be traced to some type of contamination. Expert diagnostics and inspections can detect problems long before your operators can detect them.
* S*O*S Fluid Analysis - Your interpreter provides expert analysis of component wear rates and makes recommendations.
* Technical Inspections - Visual checks, plus performance and diagnostic testing of cycle times, drift rates and pump flow, give you the inside story on your hydraulic system.
Complete Machine Inspection Programs
Holt of California provides complete machine inspection programs performed by trained technicians with advanced diagnostic tools. Inspection results are provided to help you make informed equipment management decisions based on your work demands.
Total Maintenance and Repair
Holt of California provides all maintenance and repair at a guaranteed cost per hour for a specified period of time/hours. Repair management and planned component replacement are important elements of this option to lower your costs and increase your productivity and availability. This agreement allows you to concentrate on your business while we manage your equipment. For more information, check out this article on how flat rate fees can cut costs.
Customized Service Agreements
Holt of California offers an extensive list of services to support a customized, total solution for your equipment management needs.
* On-site preventative maintenance
* Planned component replacement
* S*O*S Fluid Analysis
* Technical inspections
* Maintenance record-keeping
* Preventative Maintenance Kits
* Operator training
* Service turnaround
* On-site technicians
* Rental machines
* Custom Track Service
* Firm-priced rebuilds
Why choose a CSA?
A Customer Support Agreement is an opportunity for you to increase productivity and availability while lowering your machine owning and operating costs. CSA's can detect potential issues before they cause a failure, leaving fewer repairs and/or less unscheduled downtime. The experts at Holt of California can make sure your machine is available when you need it.
Click here to read an article from Caterpillar's "Govenrmental Solutions" magazine on cost saving fleet maintenance.